On December 29, meet
at Newton Memorial at Mount Hermon:
2-5:45pm or at 9:30pm.
Get the most out of your time at the
Spend some quiet time with God to pray for your heart before coming to the conference.
• Please pray for the conference: speakers, Bible study leaders, small group leaders and other conferees
• Meditate on the theme passage, 2 Corinithians 5:6-7 (Walk by faith, not by sight)
Here's what you need to bring to the
• Your Confirmation Letter (emailed to you) •
Picture ID (driver's license, student ID or passport)
• Sleeping bag (students only); Young adults and Deluxe will have
hotel-style accommodations) • Bible, pen/pencil, notebook and paper
• Health insurance card • Flashlight with batteries (to travel safely around the campsite after dark)
• FM radio (for translations to English and Mandarin) • Bottled water and snacks
• Toiletries: toothbrush, towels, etc. • Warm jacket, raincoat and umbrella • Extra cash (for snacks, audio
recordings, photos, and donations) • Checkbook (For ordering CDs for your friends)
We are college students and young adults with a passion and commitment
to work with our local churches and fellowships for a spiritual revival.
Our 2017 theme, "Follow in His steps," exemplifies our desire to
follow Jesus by building our relationship with Him (1 Peter 2:21).
The culmination of this year-long effort is our annual WCCCC winter
conference at Mount Hermon (California).